About Stallion Security
To be the leader in providing integrated security solutions in both Yemen and the Arabian Peninsula.
- Guard Posts.
- Private Escorts.
- Heavy Transport Escorts.
- Personal Guards.
- Facility Security Teams.
- Group Escorts.
- Special Security Services.
Board of Directors
This ensures a smooth and risk free operation and efficiency in handling crisis situations. Constant monitoring of the security operations and their performance is maintained, including the preparation of a daily report on performance, appearance, and behavior of personnel. All comments of our clients are taken very seriously and are implemented accordingly.
Strict actions are taken whenever a security operation proves to have faults, and the personnel concerned are accounted for. On the other hand, our company rewards efficient and loyal personnel, and many incentives are given to those employees who constantly improve their performance.
This brings our staff closer to our company and to the dedicated goals, which clearly coincide with our client's needs.
Human Rights Declarations
Stallion Security and Safety Services Ltd. abide by the following declarations:
United Nations Declaration of Human Rights:
Modern Slavery Act 2015:
The Human Rights of Women and Gender Equality:
Striving towards Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection:
We strive towards using sustainable energy sources such as solar energy and continuously train our staff in environmental protection and educate them in the global impact process.
Take Action for the Sustainable Development Goals.
We strictly implement an anti-drug policy:
- Safeguarding children and never using child or prison labor in our work
- Combatting trafficking and slavery
- Promoting equality between men and women
- Providing proper working conditions, hours, and compensation to everyone who works at Stallion Security
- Making sure our partners are committed to fair labor and sustainable sourcing practices that protect the health and well-being of workers and communities
- Implementing a strict anti-drug policy
- Environment Protection
- Using Sustainable Energy
Quality Policy - ISO 9001:2015
- Meeting the needs and expectations of clients and pay attention to their requirements, complaints and suggestions.
- Disseminating and promoting a culture of quality among the company's employees, in accordance with the best professional practices.
- Adherence to the application of general policies and work rules to ensure the achievement of quality objectives.
- Improving the company's working methods by developing work procedures to achieve quality objectives.
- Developing the skills and abilities of the employees and involving them in the development and decision-making process.